- Project Type
- iOS Mobile Application
- App Store: Boobendar™ - breastfeeding tracker
- June 2014
- Services Provided
- Design, development
- Project Description
- Boobendar™ is a breastfeeding tracker app - it lets parents track the frequency and times of feeding.
Tracking breastfeeding is important in making sure that the baby is getting adequate nourishment and the milk supply remains optimal. Your pediatrician will also ask about this.
Boobendar is made for ease of use - when the feeding starts, just tap one of the big buttons representing which breast the baby is on. When done, tap the button again.
We keep the app simple, so you can focus on your baby and not the app.
The last thing you want while your baby is crying for food is to fiddle with complicated menus or tabs.
- The Add screen gives you a nice overview of when the last feeding was, how long it lasted, what breast the baby was on, and the total counts for the day.
- The History screen shows you totals from the past days and allows you to see the feeding log of the day - just tap on the day you're interested in.
- From the Daily log screen you can delete (just swipe to left on the row you intend to delete), and also adjust the time of the feeding (tap on the row).
Hopefully this makes it easy to log your baby's breastfeeding!