- Project Type
- iOS Mobile Application
- App Store: Napendar™ - baby sleep tracker
- July 2014
- Services Provided
- Design, development
- Project Description
- Napendar™ is an app to track baby's naps and sleep.
Tracking naps is important in making sure that the baby is getting adequate rest yet doesn't sleep too much.
Napendar is made for ease of use - when the nap starts, just tap the big baby button. When done, tap the button again.
We keep the app simple, so you can focus on your baby and not the app.
The last thing you want while your baby is getting fussy over sleep is to fiddle with complicated menus or tabs.
- The Add screen gives you a nice overview of when the last nap was, how long it lasted, and the total counts for the day.
- The History screen shows you totals from the past days and allows you to see the nap log of the day - just tap on the day you're interested in.
- From the Daily log screen you can delete (just swipe to left on the row you intend to delete), and also adjust the time of the nap (tap on the row).
Hopefully this makes it easy to log your baby's naps!