Business Web Presence 101
The main goal of this talk is to help business owners orient themselves in a myriad of technologies and terms when dealing with their websites and those who manage them.
Business Web Presence 101 - From Nuts and Bolts to Profitability
The technologies and terms are discussed in a manner that is easy to understand by business people.
Here's the outline of the talk:
- Website internals - discussion about domain names, web design and web programming related technologies - the stuff you need to know about websites, and the stuff that is not that important.
- Hosting - the home of your site. We will cover the options available in 2013/14.
- Search Engine Optimization - or SEO. We will cover the basics that can be applied immediately, or that will serve as a foundation when engaging SEO services.
Turning a website into a profit center (this is a huge topic on it's own, so we'll give a 10 000 ft view):
- Planning the Customer Experience
- Tracking & Data Collection
Presented by Claybend Solutions LLC, a St Louis web development company.
- Date: December 12, 2013
- Time: 6:30 PM
- Location: The Milton Building, Brentwood, MO - Suite 201 Conference Room
RSVP required since seating is limited.RSVP on Eventbrite